Thursday, July 10, 2008

Durian Disaster

This morning... i woke up dreaming of good stuff (dad) and the worst part is.. i have a very bad sore troat and fluee... Swt... This is what i get from eating durians.. I had to drink 3 large cups of water to ease the pain.. owhh so pain!

I went to school not feeling so good.. My head is like heavy and kept on sneezing..
More unfortunate for my buddy erik, His Pubic Region got injured while playing rugby in PE class yesterday.. He couldn't catch the ball and it hit his pubic region.. Dang! he had to spread his legs open to walk with ease.. =/

I came back from school, and ate pau and soup+rice..
Seriously.. i wonder how a durian can spoil ur appetite.. I slept as i need to rest for i had 2 tuitions tonight.. I woke up and walk straight to my pc. Talk to *her* for a moment and went to my addmaths tuition.. I think i actually spoiled her mood when i said i needed to rush to tuition..
she was like

"humph! dont want to talk to u ady"

Aihh what to do... im so pening at that moment..I came back from tuition.. My sick is probably gonna get stronger, unexpectedly.. my body is really hot outside.. i bath hot water as i dont feel its hot,, Turn it to cold, and the water started to warm up as the water slides down.... Worst of all.. I skipped Mr.Mustika's tuition.. Bm... (uncle Musthapa).. and.. here i am.. blogging..

No comments: